The following is a list of best practices and suggested uses for HouseMaster Library articles:
- Consider a "themed" newsletter and use a collection of the articles that fit into a theme. Some examples include: "interiors", "exteriors", "plumbing/electrical", etc.
- Consider developing a quick reference guide newsletter for clients/customers. Educate them about best practices in home maintenance or home inspections.
- Develop a "Good Luck" packet of information for clients at closing. Fill it with information that will be helpful to a new homeowner.
- Consider adding a "Helpful Tips" section to your newsletter or information packets for clients/customers.
- Run a home maintenance series in a regular column.
- If a consumer, client or reader submits a question about home inspections or home maintenance, use the HouseMaster Library as a resource to share information about that specific issue/question.
If you have any additional questions or for more information about the HouseMaster Library please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 526-3939.
Each HouseMaster® is a registered trademark of DBR Franchising, LLC
Each HouseMaster® Franchise is an Independently Owned and Operated Business.
Not all services are available at every location. Site contents © DBR Franchising, LLC